COMMITMENTS BEGIN: JANUARY 1st, 2018Let’s Build the Future Together
WHAT WE ARE BUILDING:
13,000 sq ft space for children’s Bible study & worship
Centralized secure entrances & check-in to the children’s facilities.
Expanded Welcome Hallway
A new outdoor space
Mens& Womens restrooms in the Welcome Hallway
BUILDING THE FUTURE
When we look at our Community, we are filled with hope and Joy. God is in the business of doing incredible things, and He allows us to be a part of His work. The vision He’s given us for our children and their families is huge, but we are stepping out on faith, building for the future.
Percentage of Goal Committed
On Commitment Day – Sunday, November 12th, 2017 – you committed to giving $1.1 million to build the future over the next 3 years. Although this was below our goal of $1.5 Million, it is enough to allow us to begin the project.
Total Project Cost: $3.5 Million
The ConceptOur vision is to create a welcoming space for children and families to grow in their relationship with Christ.
About the Campaign?
You Are Part Of An Incredible Story
For over 100 years, people like us have participated in serving the community with the same joy and passion. In 1899, a group of charter members stepped out in faith to follow God’s calling to establish a church that would have a huge impact on our community. Little did they know that we would be taking a similar step in 2017.
Children are so important to our community. We give them much of our time and resources because they are the future. That’s why we feel so strongly about this Building the Future Initiative. We want to create a place that will continue to shape generations of Ennis children and families.
Whether you have been at Tabernacle for fifty years or fifty minutes, you have an opportunity to help us Build the Future. Consider how you and your family might support
Answers to Common Questions
With any project we take on together, there are questions that you have. Sometimes, it’s hard to find the answers you’re looking for. Below you’ll find a list of common Questions and Answers.
Don’t see an answer to your question? Ask it here, and we’ll add it to this list.
What are the numbers?
- Building The Future Initiative Goal: $1,500,000
- Cost of the project: $3,500,000
Will Tabernacle Incur Any Debt In This Project?
What Does $3,500,000 Pay For?
- A New KidsTown Building
- Remodeling of the Welcome Hallway
- Converting our Current KidsTown to another type of space
- New bathrooms in the main hallway
- audio/visual items for the new alreas
When Will We Break Ground?
Where Will The Children Meet During This Time?
Is Our Building Contractor Local?
How Can I Participate?
- Pray – Thank God for our Tabernacle Family and pray that more in our community can Experience Family with us.
- Plan – Consider how sacrificial giving, beyond your regular tithes, could impact the community and further our vision.
- Promote – Encourage others to join you as you make your own commitment to the initiative.
- Commit – On November 12th, invest in our vision by making a 36-month commitment to financially supporting this initiative.
Submit a Question
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.