Tabernacle-Sponsored Kid’s Beach Clubs:
Lummus Intermediate School
Coordinator: Lisa Vyers
Austin Elementary School
Coordinator: Mike Sellers
Kids Beach Club is an after-school program like none other! The goal of Kid’s Beach Club is “to make Jesus Cool at School.”
Tabernacle currently sponsors two KiD’s Beach Clubs in Ennis at Austin Elementary and Lummus Intermediate. If you have a student at either of these schools, be on the lookout for information on how your child can be a part! If you are an adult who would like to volunteer, please fill out the form in the banner image above.
There are five basic parts to a Beach Club:
- Get Connected Time – As kids make the transition from school into club, they enjoy a snack, fun activity or object lesson and get ready for club. During this time attendance is taken.
- Worship Time – Kids are led in worship hip-hop style where they can move to the music of our very own worship CD, Forever Friends, recorded by David Gentiles! After sitting all day in school, moving to the music is a welcomed thing!!!
- Memory Link Time – Each week kids are given bible memorization cards. As they come and say their verses they are rewarded with sweet treats. Also each week one KBC Bible is given away to an unsuspecting child!
- Bible Connection Time – At this point, kids are sitting and listening to a bible story told through drama, story telling or role play. Making the bible come alive and relevant to their life is the key.
- Make It Stick with Fun Review Games – Fun active games are played to review the lesson. Most kids come simply to play our games. What they end up finding is acceptance, love and a place to belong!
- Impacting COMMUNITIES for the Kingdom
- Sharing CHRIST in Public Places
- Fostering Life CHANGE in the Hearts of Children
- CONNECTING Families to a Church Family