If you have driven by the church in the past week or two, you might have seen some of the changes going on to the outside of the building, but the inside is coming along quickly.
- The roof is almost finished – There has been a structure there since May, but they’ve been busy sealing it up, insulating, and doing whatever work goes into finishing a metal roof. They only have the taller corner portion left to complete.
- They have the first layer of all the external walls in place, and are currently building up the foam layer that will later be covered with another material.
- They are have started installing exterior windows all around the building. The larger windows (in the corner) will be covered in plywood soon.
- The inside framing is nearly completed. There are a ton of metal studs in there.
- The electrical inside is almost complete.
- They will begin installing sheetrock next week
We have been so blessed by your commitment to Building the Future in Ennis.
We are so thankful for the way you, our church family, have sacrificially and faithfully financially supported the Building the Future Initiative. If you haven’t had a chance to participate and would like to, visit tabernaclefamily.org/building
These are some of the businesses we are partnering with to Build the Future at Tabernacle.
Construction In the month of July, we have made some major visible progress. The exterior framing has been completed, exterior walls have been built and the they have begun framing the interior, running HVAC and fire sprinkler systems. When you walk into the building,...read more
Construction We are so excited about the progress that GPD has made with the construction Process. They have been great to work with. Despite a few weather delays, they are making excellent progress. On May 25th, they began pouring the foundation. On May 31st, the...read more
The KidsTown building has much of the plumbing and electrical put in place as they prepare to pour the foundation. These are some of the businesses we are partnering with to Build the Future at Tabernacle.read more
April Progress Demolished old KidsTown ("A" Wing) Removed Foundation Extensive Dirtwork Dug 12 ft down Filled 8 inches at a time Packed & Treated each layer Filled back up to the top APRIL PHOTOSThese are some of the businesses we are partnering with to Build the...read more