Small Group Sermon Questions
Read: Psalm 73:25-26
1. Have you ever “slipped” in your faith?
2. What are some ways Christians “slip” in their walk with the Lord?
3. What is envy? Have you experienced it before?
4. How does envy take us away from God?
5. How can you desire God more? Does your heart desire earthly things that take you away from God?
6. Read Psalm 73:25-26. How do these two verses resonate with you?
7. Psalmist says in verse 28 that “God’s presence is my good.” Describe some times in your life where you have seen God’s hand in your life.
8. What are some ways you can tell others about what God has done and is currently doing in your life this week?