Church Vision Statement
We are a biblically rooted church that wants to help you overcome life’s emptiness through a deeper relationship with Christ and a connection to a family who cares.
Read: Ephesians 4:30-32
Eph. 4:30 Do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.
Eph. 4:31 Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice.
Eph. 4:32 Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you..”
- What are some of the roles of the Holy Spirit?
- What does it mean that the Holy Spirit seals you until the day of redemption?
- What does the sealing of the Holy Spirit mean for us practically?
- What could some of the effects be of grieving the Holy Spirit?
- What are some ways you could be grieving the Spirit?
- Has there ever been a time in your life when you think you grieved the Spirit?
- How do you move from grieving the Spirit of God to walking in intamcy?