Announcement: Enjoy the game. I made this to where it is short enough to do during halftime or, for those of you who would like to make it fit in a quarter because halftime is your favorite, that is cool too. Have a great time, and enjoy each other.
“Bear one another’s burdens, and thereby fulfill the law of Christ.”
Read: We are a biblically rooted church who wants to help you overcome life’s emptiness through a deeper relationship with Christ and connection to a family who cares.
- Do you feel like you are overcommitted in your life? Do you feel like the hurry of everyday life keeps you from worshiping God throughout the day?
- What are things you can do to eliminate hurry in your life? What are some practical things you can do?
- Do you think that your screen time is a massive contributor to your busyness? How much non-work screen time do you think you have a week? i.e., TV or cell phone
- What keeps you from allowing people to help you carry your burden?
- How do you respond to people’s interruptions when you are doing a task, whether it is your kids, friends, or family?
- When you are interrupted and you don’t respond well, how does that manifest? Do you treat them as burdens? Do you show fake empathy? Do you feel it is not necessary to stop for them? Why do you believe you respond that way?
- How have you been able to help bear other’s burdens within the church?
- How has the church helped you get through a tough situation?
- What is the most impactful story you have heard of a church stepping up and helping others?
- What could our LifeGroup do to help bear someone’s burdens?