1 Kings 17:1-16
Life is disrupted but in Christ, you are never alone and if you stand with Him, God will use you to magnify His name.
Church Vision Statement
We are a biblically rooted church that wants to help you overcome life’s emptiness through a deeper relationship with Christ and connection to a family who cares.
- Let’s take a second praise God for our moms. What is your favorite memory with your mom?
- For our moms: What is your favorite memory as a mom?
- Did your mom play a role in you coming to know Jesus?
- How powerful do you think the role of a mother could be in their children coming to know Jesus?
- Who would you consider the most influential woman in your life spiritually?
- Have you ever seen anyone exhibit generosity in their own poverty like how the widow gave food to Elijah out of the last little bit that she had?
- (This is not humble bragging. It is ok to answer) Has there ever been a time that you felt led to give to something?
- What were you thoughts prior to giving? Were you trying to figure out if you were really being called to give?
- The blessings of the Lord were not shown to the woman until she was faithful in giving as the Lord had led her. Have you ever experienced a blessing after giving up something whether it was time, money, or your stuff?
- God disrupted an entire region with famine and cared about this woman and her son. God sends Elijah out of his way to provide for a woman that the Bible does not even name. In the midst of this global pandemic, what lessons can we draw from this story to apply to our lives?
- Is anyone in the group aware of someone who has a need or a way that our LifeGroup can serve?