Church Vision Statement
We are a biblically rooted church that wants to help you overcome life’s emptiness through a deeper relationship with Christ and a connection to a family who cares.
- Would you rather be slightly late or super early?
- More than likely you have not had a person like Saul in your life who was actively trying to kill you, but have you ever had someone who was your boss, teacher, or someone that just had it out for you?
- How did you respond? How do you wish you would have responded? If you think you did respond well to the situation share how you think God was glorified.
- It took God years to deliver David from Saul and to seat David on the throne. God does not promise swift deliverances. What do we do when God allows us to suffer or be oppressed by someone evil for an extended amount of time?
- How do we wait on the Lord well?
- Is trust an active or passive activity?
- God gave Jonathan to David to be a close friend. When David needed help the most, Jonathan pressed in to help David in his time of need. Do you have a friend like Jonathan in your life that would do anything for you?
- We see David not taking matters into his own hands when he has a chance to kill Saul because he trusted that God would take care of him. Why is it so hard to not take matters into our own hands? Do you think this says something about our depth of trust in God?
- When you feel weak or like your faith is wavering, how do you get out of that slump?