Church Vision Statement
We are a biblically rooted church that wants to help you overcome life’s emptiness through a deeper relationship with Christ and a connection to a family who cares.
· What show have you binged embracingly fast?
Read: Ephesians 1:1-3
1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God,
To the saints who are at Ephesus and who are faithful in Christ Jesus:
2 Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ,
- Prayer Meeting Tuesday Night at 6.
- Who is going to be the one person you have identified that you want to reach for Christ over the next few months (either they do not believe in Christ or they have walked away from the Church)?
- Why do you think it is so important that Paul nails down with the church what the Gospel is instead of talking to them about how to live?
- Paul was an apostle. What makes a person an apostle and how is that different than a disciple like you and me?
- Many modern preachers claim to be apostles. Biblically, can they be apostles?
- What does it mean that someone is a saint?
- How would you define grace?
- Do you have a worldly example of a time when you experienced grace?
- Paul’s ministry in Ephesus was him taking a group of 12 men and investing in them over a three year time period. Have you ever been invested in over a prolonged amount of time by someone else?
- Have you ever attempted to lead someone through a discipleship process? How did it go? What was your experience?