Life is disrupted but in Christ, you are never alone and if you stand with Him, God will use you to magnify His name.
Church Vision Statement
We are a biblically rooted church that wants to help you overcome life’s emptiness through a deeper relationship with Christ and connection to a family who cares.
- Does it make you feel uncomfortable saying God ordained the suffering of Israel and their slavery in Babylon? Do you think God would do something like that?
- Does it make you feel uncomfortable saying that God ordained the Corona Virus? If you do not think that God ordained the virus, how do you understand our current situation and what does that say about God’s sovereignty?
- Do you know anyone suffering from a lack of income or the virus itself that our Lifegroup could step up and serve?
- Pastor Todd noted that he believed that it was Jesus standing in the fire with the young men. When God appears or manifests himself in the Old Testament it is called a Theophany. Many people believe that these appearings are actually Christophanies, which means they believe it was the pre-incarnate Christ. There are a few positions that are well within orthodoxy that it was a Christophany, God, or that they are in many places actually describing angels. What do you think, or have you ever considered this?
- Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego were not the only Israelites in the crowd. The others were raised in Israel but still bowed to the pressure of society. What are the areas that you feel like Christians in the crowd bend to the pressure of society because it is easier than being pointed out for being different?
- Do you have an example of someone who did not bow to sin with the crowd?
- Do you have an example in your own life where you had to make a public, unpopular decision for righteousness? Do you remember the feelings that you had when you had to make that decision? Did you almost talk yourself out of it?
- How was God glorified through the Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego suffering, slavery, and persecution?
- How have you seen God glorifying Himself during the Corona crisis?
- Romans 8:28 says that God works all things for the good of those who love God. Often in scripture, it’s hard to see how God is working the situation out until after the crisis. Have you seen glimmers of how God is working this out for your good in the crisis?
- In the fires and trials of your life and this current crisis, how have you felt the presence of God?