Church Vision Statement
We are a biblically rooted church that wants to help you overcome life’s emptiness through a deeper relationship with Christ and a connection to a family who cares.
- If you could only keep 5 apps on your phone, which would they be?
Read: 1 Peter 1:17-21
17 If you address as Father the One who impartially judges according to each one’s work, conduct yourselves in fear during the time of your stay on earth;
18 knowing that you were not redeemed with perishable things like silver or gold from your futile way of life inherited from your forefathers,
19 but with precious blood, as of a lamb unblemished and spotless, the blood of Christ.
20 For He was foreknown before the foundation of the world, but has appeared in these last times for the sake of you
21 who through Him are believers in God, who raised Him from the dead and gave Him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God.
- How well did you do with seeking intimacy with Christ this week and fighting distraction?
- What does it mean to fear the Lord?
- Practically, what does it look like to fear or revere the Lord?
- Give an example of a decision you made apart from fearing (or revering) the Lord when you made it. Also, give an example of fearing the Lord in making a decision.
- How would some people look negatively at the idea of fearing the Lord?
- Why is fearing the Lord a positive thing for the believer?
- If you were sharing Christ with an unbeliever, how would you explain redemption?
Reaching the World Check-in:
- Easter is five weeks away. Who is the person you are going to bring to the Cross Service?
- Have you invited your one yet?