Church Vision Statement
We are a biblically rooted church that wants to help you overcome life’s emptiness through a deeper relationship with Christ and a connection to a family who cares.
- Would you rather save time or save money?
- Prayer Meeting Tuesday Night at 6.
- Who is going to be the one person you have identified that you want to reach for Christ over the next few months (either they do not believe in Christ or they have walked away from the Church)?
- In this series what did you learn from the life of David?
- Do you think you are generally open to critique or do you quickly get defensive?
- Have you ever seen God use someone to call out sin in another person and the person repent and reconcile with God? Was that a quick process or did it take a while for the person to come around?
- Have you ever been confronted by a friend about sin in your life? How did you respond?
- Why is it so hard for us to hear that we are wrong?
- Have you ever had to confront someone in sin?
- How has God’s grace in your life sent someone to you in a time of sin even if you were initially upset?
- When you are in sin what most often hinders you from asking for forgiveness?
- Is there forgiveness of sin without taking personal responsibility? Can you think of an example of someone asking for forgiveness without admitting wrongdoing?