Church Vision Statement
We are a biblically rooted church that wants to help you overcome life’s emptiness through a deeper relationship with Christ and a connection to a family who cares.
- What is the most frustrated you have ever been working with customer service?
Read: Ephesians 2:1-10
2 And you were dead in the trespasses and sins 2 in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience— 3 among whom we all once lived in the passions of our flesh, carrying out the desires of the body and the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, like the rest of mankind. 4 But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, 5 even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved— 6 and raised us up with him and seated us with him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, 7 so that in the coming ages he might show the immeasurable riches of his grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. 8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, 9 not a result of works, so that no one may boast. 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
Looking Forward: Please Read through these
- Prayer Meeting Tuesday Night at 6.
- This year we are changing our strategy for reaching the community for Halloween. The strategy is to connect on a personal level with your friends and neighbors to invite them to your group or to the church. Halloween falls on the last Sunday of the month and we would like on your hangout night to volunteer to open your yards to trick-or-treaters. We will provide you with a yard sign that lets the community know that you are with Tabernacle. Your group can have as many homes as you would like. If you are willing or have multiple people who are willing to use your home please contact Kody at [email protected] so he can get a preliminary headcount.
- From Eph. 2, what does it mean to be “dead in your trespasses”?
- How would you explain God’s mercy to an unbeliever?
- Mercy means not receiving punishment. Mercy is a gift because we are not having to face our judgment.
- How would you explain grace to an unbeliever?
- Grace is the unmerited favor of God gifted to us in His Son. It is all of the benefits of being a Christian.
- Have you ever thought about God making you a new creation, a masterpiece to be displayed to the world? What things come to mind when you look at yourself as God sees you?
- How would the world define a life well-lived? How does God define a life well-lived?
- What is the most beautiful display of God’s glory in someone’s life you have seen?
- Why do you think God desires to display His glory through us to the lost and dying world?
- How are people experiencing God’s love through your life?