Church Vision Statement
We are a biblically rooted church that wants to help you overcome life’s emptiness through a deeper relationship with Christ and a connection to a family who cares.
- If you could meet any historical figure who would it be?
- Hangout nights are a great time to invite lost people as well as re-engage people from your group that may have gotten out of the habit of coming to LifeGroup.
- Do you feel like God has ever called you to do something crazy and the only way it would get done is if God did it through you?
- David felt compelled to stand up against Goliath and to silence the giant’s mocking of God. Before David got to Goliath, David had to go through the negativity of his brothers who were trying to mock and dissuade him from fulfilling God’s call. Has God ever put something on your heart and you never got to it because you heard all the negative voices?
- Maybe someone else did not talk you out of pursuing God; maybe it was you. What negative thoughts go through your mind about yourself?
- On the other hand, have you ever been compelled by God to do something and you were able to to do it even against the discouragement of people close to you? What were some of the things you heard?
- God had been preparing and equipping David his whole life for this very movement. David had defended his father’s sheep from bears and lions with a sling and stone. Saul wanted to put David in his armour and fight like Saul would have fought had he been brave enough to answer the call of the giant. If David fought in Saul’s armor, David would have surely died. God has equipped you like David to declare His glory to the nations. Do you recognize any areas in your life that you know God has called you to but you are not seeing much success? Could it be that instead of approaching the calling in faith you have been just doing what you have seen done in the past, like going to war in Saul armor?
- When you think about a foreign missionary what kind of person do you think about? What kind of place do you think people are sent to? Have you ever considered being the kind of person that the International Mission Board sends overseas?
- This link will show the different types of service options. https://www.imb.org/go/options/roles/
- This link will show you the types of places you could potentially serve. These are all short term options but it can give you an idea of some of the places that you could serve. https://www.imb.org/opportunity-finder/
- Have you ever considered that God might have a call on your life to go with the International Mission Board overseas and make disciples? What would be the most exciting thing about going overseas and what would be the scariest thing?
- If you think you are interested, please follow this link and fill out this form: https://www.imb.org/go/.