When everybody around you seems to get a better deal in life how do you deal with it? This week, Pastor Todd discusses the relationship between Jesus and John the Baptist. When their paths collided, their followers had a showdown of sorts. See how jealousy impacted their discussion and how we can guard ourselves from the effects of jealousy. John 3:22-36
- How to Become an Obedient Christian: 3 Important Lessons from the Life of Jonah
- Following God’s Call After You’ve Messed Up
- Biblical Advice for Suffering Christians: How to Respond when You’re in the Depths
- How to Deal with Life’s Problems: The Story of One of the Greatest Storms in the Bible
- What Can We Learn Today from The Story of Jonah?